miércoles, 29 de abril de 2009

My favorite photograph

This photograph was taken by my dear mother, when a i was just 4 years, this image it’s me dress like a mouse, is really especial for me because in that occasion was my first costume party, and my mother designed the costume with all her love. I got a lot of regards about this costume, because i wore it so many times, for birthdays of my friends, they always laugh at me, because when i wore the costume is a little bit small for my size, so is difficult walk wearing it. Every birthday that i had when a i was kid, i was present with my big mousey ears and my face made up.

You can see on the photograph i’m just wearing a simple kind of hat with big ears, but the truth of this, is i have the entire costume, yes. I got it, with tail and all, inclusive a piece of plastic cheese, hope you enjoy this image, because you will never going to see it again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario