miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

My career


I'm study sociology because this discipline relates whith the many topics of my interest like studient and person. One of the reasons for that was decide study sociology, is that many of the sociologist that i was know before entering universty, they were studying the society with theories for to produce change in this, like karl marx for example. Also in the personal interest, i liked the history, but my brother study hostory and i can't study the same as.

The sociology is a social science that formulates theories for the study the society using tools called methods quantitatives and qualitatives. In the begin of dicipline the sociologist usign this methods without any kind tecnologic instrument, but in the past century particularly, this social scientists began using the new tecnology like sofware betwen others.


Finally, my favorite chilean sociologist is Gabriel Salazar because he was study the chilean society from a special look historical and sociological that broke with the traditional history.

1 comentario:

  1. Gustavo,
    I’m glad you are studying something you are really interested in and hope you do well in your studies.
    Here are some comments and corrections
    (I'm study sociology): “I study” or “ I’m studying”
    (like studient and person): Compare “as” and ”like”
    (reasons for that was decide study sociology): reasons why I decided to...
    (many of the sociologist that i was know): ... that I knew
    (before entering university) : This is excellent!!!
    (theories for to produce): Simply say: to produce
    (tools called methods quantitatives and qualitatives): Remember: adjective + noun: ... quantitative and qualitative methods

    ResponderEliminar