miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2009

My future

In 5 more years, first of all, finish my career and study other career, a career about sports, it could be technical director or something in the sports area, then finish it and get a job to start to save money for my first department and had my independent life. When i get enough money, for my vacation i pretend to travel a lot, i want to know my country, my culture with my wife, i want to travel first to the north of chile and there star to travel until the south inclusive antartica, If I have more money that i expected, i will travel to other Latin-American countries like Peru, Argentina, Brasil and Uruguay, I want to go to countries of Europe Spain, Germany and England like a globetrotter. Then when we back home save some money for a time to left my department and buy a big house with all comforts .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario