miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

The Guitar


The guitar is my favorite piece of tecnology. The guitar is an instrument of music, this can have diferent colors, models and sizes. I have two guitars, an electric and an acustic. I have them a long time ago, bur the acustic guitar is older than the electric guitar. I have the older guitar because i stole it from my mother. And I have the electric guitar, becuase i bought it. I like the guitar because with this one can play a many melodies of my favorites music bands; with the electric guitar play songs of a rock bands and others stiles of music that occupy distortion in the guitar. While with the acustic guitar, can play a many popular songs, principally of artist of national folklore and latinoamerican music. Usually play guitar, maybe all a days. My life would be very boring without my guitar, i can´t live fine.

4 comentarios:

  1. The last month i see you playing guitar in cartagena.
    what happened to you that it sounds that bad?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. sorry, I saw you.
    this is a terrible keyboard :P

    ResponderEliminar
  3. If you enjoy playing the guitar, why don't you play it inside a band? I would like to see you on a stage and cheer you up.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Gustavo,
    So you can play the guitar... Lucky you! I used to play it, too, but unfortunately I gave up and now I only sing along karaoke tunes. You must play a song for us sometime.
    Please study the notes below that I wrote for you.
    a) use “ago” and “last” for actions that finished. Ex
    I went to Peru a year ago / last year
    b) for actions that continue to the present use “have” + past participle and time expressions with “since” and “for” Ex.
    • I have lived here for 5 years / since 2004. (I still live here)
    • She has had that car for 10 years / since 1999. (She still has it)
    c) Use “one /ones”, to avoid repetition. Ex .
    • The blue house and the green one.
    • I need a pair of gloves. Can I see those ones?
    d) Use “a” to talk about one person or thing, never say “a” many bands
    The Guitar
    The guitar is my favorite piece of tecHnology. The guitar is an instrument of music WHICH can have diferent colors, models and sizes. I have two guitars, an electric and an acOustic ONE. I have HAD them FOR A long time, but the acOustic guitar is older than the electric ONE. I have the older guitar because I stole it from my mother and I have the electric ONE, becAUse I bought it. I like the ACOUSTIC guitar because with this one I can play (-) many melodies of my favorite(-) music bands; with the electric guitar I CAN play songs of (-) rock bands and other(-) stYles of music that USE distortion in the guitar. (-) With the acustic guitar, I can play (-) many popular songs, principally of national folklore artists’ and latinoamerican music. I usually play THE guitar, maybe EVERYDAY. My life would be very boring without my guitar,I cOULDN´t live HAPPILY.

    ResponderEliminar